Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What If Nintendo...

It just dawned upon me that we've already seen the release of Pikmin, Mario Tennis, and Donkey Kong Jungle Beat with "New Play Controls". We definitely know the Prime series is on its way, but what if the big N decided to make fanboys around the world happy? What if they released... now wait for the megaton, Legend of Zelda: Windwaker NPC, but with motion plus compatibility?

I know for many it wouldn't be that huge of a deal because it would be a simple re-release, but with the inclusion of motion plus, it could be a glimpse into the future of the Zelda franchise. I kinda, but vaguely remember hearing many years ago that they excluded a few dungeons in the game. What if they included those? Wouldn't the promise of 1:1 sword fighting and new dungeons be enough to drive fanboys nuts? Of course it would. Wouldn't it be fantastic for Nintendo to even pack in Wii Motion Plus if they decided to re-release the game because it could really serve as a demo for the tech in the same way they used Metroid Prime to show off the Wii remote? Even better, they could put it out during the holiday season alongside the DS's "Spirit Tracks" title, and market them side by side. Just imagine, 2 Zelda games, 2 different platforms, 1 holiday season. Nintendorgasmic!!! LOL

I know this is all just wishful thinking because Nintendo rarely does what would seem logical at times, but its good to hope. With E3 around the corner, you never know what surprises are coming our way, but I do know that Nintendo will try to appease the "core" after last year's lackluster showing. Anyway, just my thoughts...

2 comments:

Jeffrey said...

Can I be honest?

I'd probably cum a little in my pants.

Wind Waker was one of the very best titles that the cube had to offer.

Jeffrey said...

I know I already left a comment man, but would you like to exchange blog links.

I think my few readers would appreciate your content.