Wednesday, May 27, 2009

WOW!!!!! I'm Excited

I know the Conduit isn't out yet, but I've been following all the coverage the game has been getting since IGN spilled the beans. In certain respects, the game looks amazing, but the environments have always looked a little too geometric and bland for my taste. Either way, I'll support the game because its something new, and it looks promising. I will say though that IGN recently revealed High Voltage's 2 new Wii titles, Gladiator A.D & The Grinder, and they look amazing.




Okay, so this compounded by Famitsu's new No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle scans, which I saw via GoNintendo, leaves me having a Nintedorgasm!!! Really at this point, if The Big N does anything even remotely noteworthy at E3, I'll fall to my knees, bow, and pay homage.

I really get the feeling that this and next year are the years when 3rd parties get their acts together and deliver great content. I'm already excited for Grad Slam Tennis, and I hope Wii Motion Plus delivers on Nintendo's original promise of immersion. Long story short, I feel really good. There are literally too many good games to get, and we're only 1/2 way into the year.

Oh, I forgot Tatsunoko is being localized.....GREAT TIMES Nintendo fans...GREAT TIMES!!

1 comment:

The Dread Pirate Guy said...

This game really does look great.

And yay for Tatsunoko. Really looking forward to that one.